Another stinker Asian morning. On the other hand, the best Hawaiian opening
of my Masset stay. 940 was booming in, amongst others. KTKN was not an
issue at all. There was a modest Asian especially Korean and Chinese dawn
enhancement which prompted me to record a little from the SDR. Before
heading to bed last night 1098 was also coming in at very good strength.
Marred by 1090 splatter including IBOC. My NRC AM radio guide does no list
any west coast iboc statons. I assume it's Seattle
73, Walt