--- Begin Message ---
These logs are excerpts from my daily all-band reports, mainly SWBC, also
VHF/UHF, sometimes utility, ham, which may be found in several archives without
much delay, such as

And compiled weekly along with extensive news from many other individuals and
publications in DX LISTENING DIGEST:

All my MW DX reports starting August 2011 are archived in this forum with open
access:
http://forums.wtfda.org/showthread.php?6543-MW-DX-from-Enid-OK-by-Glenn-Hauser/page54
[over 191,000 views as of Jan 19, 2017]

All times and dates strictly UT. Rx: mostly DX-398 with internal antenna only
or PL-880; NRD-545 with ALA-330S inside E-W or inside randomwire N-S; Nissan
stock caradio as specified; ICR-75  E-W longwire

** KOREA SOUTH. 1566, Jan 19 at 1331, detecting the HLAZ/FEBC Jeju carrier from
the NW, I`m standing by from 1343 for the cutoff antenna change from Japan
beam, which I do perceive at 1344:30*. It comes back on in a few seconds with
weaker signal toward China, but I don`t need to hear that (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX
LISTENING DIGEST)

UNIDENTIFIED. 1566, Jan 14 at 1345, I tune in too late for the beam switch from
HLAZ, FEBC Jeju, Korea South, but still get a hefty JBA carrier looping NW, and
even detectable still at 1357. It must have been even stronger before 1345. I
bet my neighbor Richard N Allen near Perry OK had it much better? ``There was a
sudden, but brief, barely audible trace on 1566 at local sunrise (1341),`` he
reports to IRCA for January 14. A complete 9-kHz bandscan after 1345 found
nothing else, not even 1098 Marshalls which RNA had best yet (Glenn Hauser, OK,
DX LISTENING DIGEST)

UNIDENTIFIED. Trans-Pacific JBA MW carrier search January 19, UT:
At 1327: 774-NW, 792-WSW
At 1329: 1098-W
At 1331: 1566-NW [See KOREA SOUTH]
LSR in Enid today: 1341 UT (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

--- End Message ---