Surely a big zilch on the west coast.  LW or MW to Europe is closed.  On
the other hand, walking home from downtown, I marveled at the night sky.  A
very bright Venus, then Mars, and a crescent Moon, all in a row in the
south-western sky.  Above the moon was Uranus (visible with my binoculars)
and to the east was the Orion Nebula in the constellation of the same name,
 below the famous belt and quite visible, best again through my
binoculars.  Sure beats DXing sometimes!  Oh, almost forgot about Neptune
above the western horizon.  Not 100% sure whether I saw that one for
certain or not with binocs again.  Kind of magical to see all of that
majesty in our night sky!   73,  Walt