Folks, I was in AZ camelback this week. I took the Elad SDR and the Sangean
909X with the AOR400 portable loop. I didn't have much free time, but did
log a few stations:

KHAC;Tse Bonito;NM;United States of America;North
America;BCB;01/31/2017;11:09; 880 ;AM
KHIL;Willcox;AZ;United States of America;North
America;BCB;02/01/2017;11:17; 1250 ;AM
KIDR;Phoenix;AZ;United States of America;North
America;BCB;01/31/2017;10:14; 740 ;AM
KKOB;Albuquerque;NM;United States of America;North
America;BCB;01/31/2017;10:29; 770 ;AM
KKOB;Albuquerque;NM;United States of America;North
America;BCB;02/02/2017;13:40; 770 ;AM
KOAL;Price;UT;United States of America;North America;BCB;01/31/2017;10:19;
750 ;AM
XE;San Felipe;;Mexico;North America;BCB;02/01/2017;21:58; 540 ;AM
XECL;Mexicali;;Mexico;North America;BCB;02/01/2017;10:31; 990 ;AM

Mike