Woohoo!

Thanks for everyone's help solving this mystery.

New station for me.

73,

Kraig

On 2/8/2017 11:42 AM, Paul B. Walker, Jr. wrote:
 From Radio Greenbrier themselves: (I asked if it was them on AM 1130)

Hi, Paul. WRRL has contracted with Radio Greenbrier to simulcast Hot 95 on
their AM station. With AM transmissions at night, it's no surprise that
it's heard far away. Our sister station WRON-AM 1400, has been known to be
received in Sweden, occasionally. :-)