It's a form of radiation hardening therapy Chuck.   Supposedly, it leads to
extreme and prosperous old age, but all one will want to do at that point
is DX, so it may not appeal to the New Age crowd.  It won't make us better
looking, that's for sure.

 We could reconfigure the Grayland Motel as a spa and make Mike very
wealthy, if we could figure out a way to appeal to that crowd.  The
Beverage therapy, the DKaz therapy, the FSL therapy but only at
Grayland....the possibilities are  endless.

The emphasis was on mid and high band it's true, with audio on many unusual
channels.  Didn't start to die down until 1730UT, with some audios on usual
suspects surviving until after 1800UT.

(Craig, the main antenna is a DKaz at 290 degrees, but a 1000' Beverage out
onto the beach is doing OK also.)

Virus-free.
<#m_-9079966881670319810_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>