From: "Mike Sanburn" <mikesanb...@hotmail.com>
<irca@hard-core-dx.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2017 12:21:46 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] dx dead spots

I think it might be a combination of any or all of the factors that you
mentioned. You seem to be using good quality equipment for sure. There are
times when there have been solar storms and the band is just a loud buzz so
even locals sound horrible. I recall seeing a map once that showed the best and
worst places as far as ground conductivity in North America goes. I would bet
that can be found using Google.

73  Mike