--- Begin Message ---
All times and dates strictly UT [4 hours ahead of `ELT` during EDT; when
changing times one must also change the dates for events in the 00-04 UT period
to the previous date by ELT].

Rx: mostly DX-398 with internal antenna only or PL-880; NRD-545 with ALA-330S
inside E-W or inside randomwire N-S; Nissan stock caradio as specified; IC-R75
with E-W longwire

These logs are excerpts from my daily all-band reports, mainly SWBC, also
VHF/UHF, sometimes, utility, ham, which may be found in several archives
without much delay, such as

And compiled weekly along with extensive news from many other individuals and
publications in DX LISTENING DIGEST:

All my MW DX reports starting August 2011 are archived in this forum with open
access:
http://forums.wtfda.org/showthread.php?6543-MW-DX-from-Enid-OK-by-Glenn-Hauser/page57
[over 204,000 views! as of March 30, 2017]

These logs are in four sections, Canada [if any], Oklahoma [if any], rest of
USA [if any], unidentified [if any], separated by ======= Within each, they are
in frequency order

** CANADA. 2749-USB, March 26 at 0158 UT, roboYL in French with day-by-day
forecasts of some marine weather, at S9 until off at 0200* UT. I still can`t
catch a definite ID, if any, but Canadian CG shows the latest 2749 transmission
is VCS Halifax from Chebogue NS site starting at 0140 UT (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX
LISTENING DIGEST)

============

** U S A. 730, March 27 at 0446 UT, unusual to hear something in English rather
than Korean or Spanish on 730; talk show with weird subject, guest mentions
Archimedes, radio-telemetry, Noah`s Ark, higher dimensions, harmonic
transmitters (? I could use some of those!). Looking for // I finally find one
on 1170 KFAQ which is running 30 seconds ahead of 730. No SS CCI until
something fades up at 0454 UT, and talkshow is C2CAM with George Noory, guest
David Sereda, 0457 UT wrapup, apparent music fill, but no ID in QRM by 0500 UT.
(Sereda had been a wacko guest numerous times, but not scheduled for 3/26; an
old rerun, I suppose.)

My first guess is KDAZ Albuquerque, but not on the C2C affiliate list, just
1600 there. C2CAM website, and NRC AM Log show the *only* 730 affil is: WWTK
Lake Placid FL, address in Sebring, which is U4 500/340 watts. Day and night
patterns are NNW/SSE, not favorable for here (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING
DIGEST)

UNIDENTIFIED. 1550, March 27 at 0441 UT, Spanish, child`s voice, mentions
``mexicana``, peppy music. Having realized nothing logged on 1550 recently, I
am paying more attention to it. There are four Mexicans listed, closest being
XENU in Nuevo Laredo but only 250 watts night. Have none of those migrated to
FM-only yet? Could be Unitedstatesian, two in FL, two in CA and one in GA
(Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

--- End Message ---