This system is way cool. Geoff Mendenhall is a dear friend from our broadcasting days.

Regards,

Mark Durenberger

-----Original Message----- From: Nick Hall-Patch
Sent: Friday, April 14, 2017 11:29 AM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Interesting presentation on the Bev-Flex 4 antenna

In case you don't have the time to watch a presentation....the
antenna basics are described here:

https://jkantennas.com/rx-antenna.html

best wishes,

Nick

At 13:27 14-04-17, Bill Whitacre wrote:
A unique coax-based antenna system.  Works as bev, BOG, flag or EWE.

Examples for the demo are AM stations at the top-end of the dial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZiQXihUvIo

I have not tried this product nor do I have any connection to the developers but it sure looks interesting.

Bill Whitacre
Alexandria, VA

Nick Hall-Patch
Victoria, BC