--- Begin Message ---
All times and dates strictly UT [4 hours ahead of `ELT` during EDT; when
changing times one must also change the dates for events in the 00-04 UT period
to the previous date by ELT].

Rx: mostly DX-398 with internal antenna only or PL-880; NRD-545 with ALA-330S
inside E-W or inside randomwire N-S; Nissan stock caradio as specified; IC-R75
with E-W longwire

These logs are excerpts from my daily all-band reports, mainly SWBC, also
VHF/UHF, sometimes, utility, ham, which may be found in several archives
without much delay, such as

And compiled weekly along with extensive news from many other individuals and
publications in DX LISTENING DIGEST:

All my MW DX reports starting August 2011 are archived in this forum with open
access:
http://forums.wtfda.org/showthread.php?6543-MW-DX-from-Enid-OK-by-Glenn-Hauser/page59
[over 226,000 views! as of June 29, 2017]

These logs are in four sections, Canada [if any], Oklahoma [if any], rest of
USA [if any], unidentified [if any], separated by ======= Within each, they are
in frequency order

** U S A. 900, June 25 at 0559 UT, an English station looping N/S, ``Newstalk
900``, fade for call letters, 0600 UT bong and CBS news, soon losing out to
Spanish, probably XEOK Monterrey. The *only* fit by direxion, network and
slogan is per NRC AM Log: KJSK, Columbus NE, 1000/65 watts U1. No fade back up
toward end of news. Perhaps they were really on 65 watts and I was lucky. None
of the TX stations, nor Minnesota, Saskatchewan match (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX
LISTENING DIGEST)

--- End Message ---