Can anyone confirm this station is back on the air after a reported sale,
despite authority to remain silent?

I heard a station on 1600 running Jim Bohannon, that of course faded away
at top of hour. I checked online for every station I thought possible and
they were either the wrong format.. or were news/talk but program schedule
listed something else.

WMCR HAD been running talk under it's old owner several months ago as "CNY
Talk Radio" simulcast with WFBL 1390 Syracuse, NY.... so I reason what I
heard was them and they are back on the air, but can't confirm that yet.

Paul Walker
Warren, Pennsylvania