--- Begin Message ---
These logs are excerpts from my daily all-band reports, mainly SWBC, also
VHF/UHF, sometimes utility, ham, which may be found in several archives without
much delay, such as

And compiled weekly along with extensive news from many other individuals and
publications in DX LISTENING DIGEST:

All my MW DX reports starting August 2011 are archived in this forum with open
access:
http://forums.wtfda.org/showthread.php?6543-MW-DX-from-Enid-OK-by-Glenn-Hauser/page64
[over 264,000 views! as of November 24, 2017]

All times and dates strictly UT. Rx: mostly DX-398 with internal antenna only
or PL-880; NRD-545 with ALA-330S inside E-W or inside randomwire N-S; Nissan
stock caradio as specified; ICR-75  E-W longwire. I am no longer using the
FRG-7 so remove it from my equipment list

** CUBA. 770, Nov 24 at 0125, Spanish immediately mentions ``nuestro comandante
en jefe, Fidel Castro Ruz``, so suspected Cuban. Then a calendar of events to
do with various Revolutionary anniversaries; on E-W, not N-S antenna also
making Mexico unlikely. Radio Rebelde, as listed for Victoria de las Tunas
(named after a music competition?)? No, not // 5025 or 1180. Finally resumes
PBP of a partido estúpido de pelotas, and lucky me, Radio Artemisa ID in
passing, the only other Cuban on 770. In fact, CMCW, La Salud, Artemisa is much
closer, just SW of Habana, than Tunas way off to the Orient.

0200 recheck for a ToH ID? Now bleed from KKOB and/or KKOB is mixing, as I hear
a Spanish mention of 97.5 FM, but think this is a different station before CMCW
fade back in with béisbol. WRTH doesn`t show any 97.5s among the Artemisa
frequencies; nor for 770 Mexicans in WRTH, IRCA or Cantú. WRTH link to
artemisaradioweb.icrt.cu does not work without the www. But I find nothing
about FM frequencies other than the main one 92.1 along with 1000 AM. Why not
try the Dominican Republic 770 station? WRTH shows its FM on 97.1 --- close but
not close enough. No leads in the WTFDA FM Database either (Glenn Hauser, OK,
DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** MEXICO. 580, Nov 24 at 0121, Spanish talk and song, best on the N-S antenna,
probably XEMU Piedras Negras, Coahuila, still not abandoned for FM? Altho
that`s also the opposite bearing for WIBW Topeka in English; then SAH of
64/minute between them = 1.07 Hz (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

--- End Message ---