--- Begin Message ---
All times and dates strictly UT [5 hours ahead of `ELT` during EST; when
changing times one must also change the dates for events in the 00-05 UT period
to the previous date by ELT].

Rx: mostly DX-398 with internal antenna only or PL-880; NRD-545 with ALA-330S
inside E-W or inside randomwire N-S; Nissan stock caradio as specified; IC-R75
with E-W longwire. FRG-7 is no longer in use.

These logs are excerpts from my daily all-band reports, mainly SWBC, also
VHF/UHF, sometimes, utility, ham, which may be found in several archives
without much delay, such as

And compiled weekly along with extensive news from many other individuals and
publications in DX LISTENING DIGEST:

All my MW DX reports starting August 2011 are archived in this forum with open
access:
http://forums.wtfda.org/showthread.php?6543-MW-DX-from-Enid-OK-by-Glenn-Hauser/page65
[over 272,000 views! as of December 22, 2017]

These logs are in four sections, Canada [if any], Oklahoma [if any], rest of
USA [if any], unidentified [if any], separated by ======= Within each, they are
in frequency order

** NEWFOUNDLAND & LABRADOR. 2598-USB, Dec 18 at 0119 UT, VP S8 vs S6 band noise
level, YL with marine weather in English. CG sked
http://www.ccg-gcc.gc.ca/Marine-Communications/RAMN-2017/Part2
shows starting at 0107 UT is VOK Labrador, apparently controlled from Goose Bay
but transmitted from St. Anthony, Newfoundland. Nothing heard on 2749-USB at
this time from Nova Scotia area (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

==============

** U S A. 1540.12, Dec 21 at 0120 UT, KGBC Galveston is off-frequency again
making big het with 1540.0 stations; sounds like Aretha, and shortly at 0123
UT, ``We`ve got you covered`` on 1540, naming three more suburbs. I wonder how
many separate announcements they have like this? Houston has *lots* of suburbs,
but how well 1540 & 1480 cover them, especially at night, is debatable, and
Siga is obviously having a hard time drumming up business (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX
LISTENING DIGEST)

** U S A. 1540.12, Dec 22 at 0020 UT, KGBC Galveston TX off-frequency tonight
with Houston ad, music, hetting 1540. Amid all the QRM I thought I was also
hearing some Brazuguese, but if so, surely not from Brasil (Glenn Hauser, OK,
DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** U S A. 1710, Dec 18 at 0630 UT, screaming Spanish gospel huxter, so that`s
typical Retén lo que Tienes spewage from the Bâton Rouge LA pirate, poor signal
(Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** U S A. 1710 kHz, Dec 22 at 1310 UT, screaming gospel huxter in Spanish, so
presumed Retén lo que Tienes, pirate from Bâton Rouge LA, very poor signal. But
I am not the only one sometimes hearing some other pirate here, from where?

On the NRC gg, David Yocis posted an FCC NOUO dated Dec 19 about RlqT`s FM
107.7 being busted Nov 21 ---- but no mention of the AM 1710, as if the FCC
were completely unaware of it (check the website!). The full notice will appear
in DXLD (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

--- End Message ---