Stan,

Hmm…my first guess would be the pirate station in Baton Rogue, LA that gets out
very well at night. It’s Spanish language, and they rarely identify. But a
daytime reception over that distance would be unusual.

Maybe a Spanish language pirate from NYC? I remember there was one in Brooklyn
a few years back.

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF
121 Mayfair Park
Maylene, AL 35114
EM63nf

Member WTFDA, IRCA, NRC. Former CPC Chairman for NRC & IRCA.

Elad FDM-S2 SDR, AirSpy SDR2, SDRPlay RSP-2 Pro, Sony XDR-F1HD, Dennon
TU-1500RD, Sangean HDT-1, Ray Dees RDS Decoders,
Korner 9.2 Antenna, FM-6 Antenna, Quantum Phaser, Wellbrook ALA1530 Loop,
Wellbrook Flag, Clifton Labs Active Whip.

“Nothing but blues and Elvis, and somebody else’s favorite song…”