Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 18:05:12 +0000
From: Volodya S <can...@gmail.com>
Subject: [IRCA] 1566 HLAZ now with VOA

I happened to be listening to HLAZ via a Korean Perseus remote SDR and
noted VOA Korean (? I think?)  programming.  Constant mentions of VOA and
giving website address.  All this at 17:50 tune in.  No sign of any
jamming.  HLAZ ID mentioned before the TOH.  Presumably back to HLAZ
programming after the TOH.  Very strong, of course!   73,  Walt Salmaniw,
Victoria, BC