From: IRCA <irca-boun...@hard-core-dx.com> on behalf of R. Colin Newell
<coffeecan...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2018 8:57 PM
To: Gary DeBock; Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America
Subject: Re: [IRCA] 1610 poppy Mexican Mx

Bingo - live stream lagging by 7-10s
But I’ll take that!

First time I’ve heard Toronto in years!

Thanks guys!

Colin Newell - Victoria - B.C. CANADA -

N/NW FLAG — VACTROL // Drake R8

> On Feb 14, 2018, at 8:27 PM, Gary DeBock <d1028g...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> Colin (and Neil),
>
> 1610-CHHA in Spanish can indeed have a powerful signal here on the west
> coast. It was at a huge level here in December of 2016 (with a Toronto area
> code, in Spanish) on a modest 5 inch FSL antenna
> https://dreamcrafts.box.com/s/ln29rp40nn5ypyyp9kgoi265bgsq70lb
>
> Gary
>
>> On February 14, 2018 at 8:14 PM Neil Kazaross <neilka...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> CHHA Voces Latina from Toronto now aims 9 kW to the west and should be easy
>> in good cx for you.
>>
>> On Wed, Feb 14, 2018 at 10:07 PM, R. Colin Newell <coffeecan...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

montreal.kotalampi.com
Your email address: Your name (optional): You may enter a privacy password
below. This provides only mild security, but should prevent others from messing
with ...

International Radio Club of America<http://www.ircaonline.org/>
www.ircaonline.org
Visit International Radio Club of America. Browse information and resources for
International Radio Club of America