It’s 0440 and I’m hearing 171 Morocco, 183 Germany, 198 BBC, 216 Radio
Monte Carlo, 234 Luxembourg and 252 Algeria.  There’s a trace of audio on
189.
I can hear a very faint carrier detected by USB on171 and 198, 252 sync
locking up to S-3 with very weak audio and a het, 216 with a weak choppy
carrier detected by USB, 234 a weak carrier detected by USB

Absolute Radio is also audible on 1215.
1215 in with bits of music peaking to S-3
855 best in LSB in heavy with unidentifiable woman talking.
567, 783 other not normal carriers noted being heard within the last 30 min
to now.

Also had carriers all over the dial again tonight.

Todd Skaine
ICOM 7300 wth a Superloop
2 Modified 2010s barefoot
Toyota car radio