When a station goes off air, it disappears from the search function when
you type in a zip code or a city.. because radio locators purpsoe is to
show you whats listenable in a certain area

But here's their main link:
https://radio-locator.com/info/KKOL-AM

Coverage maps are disabled but if you know a "Trick" you can get them to
display
https://radio-locator.com/cgi-bin/patg?id=KKOL-AM&h=D  day
https://radio-locator.com/cgi-bin/patg?id=KKOL-AM&h=N night

The application to mvoe KKOL is just an application right now, filed
December 7th.. so theyre hoping it gets granted soon