This morning I realized that KRKO-1380 and KKXA-1520 were no longer using IBOC. Those were the strongest contenders here for generating interference. Hope it stays that way.

This may have started April 1st, as files from yesterday also show the IBOC is missing. Normally I've noticed it on 1503kHz when hunting for audio there, and I'm pretty sure IBOC was a problem there until very recently, as only using LSB would avoid the hash, and now USB is fine.

best wishes,

Nick

Nick Hall-Patch
Victoria, BC