Hi Tony,

Kia Orana! This place is about as different from North America as you can get--
hot and humid, wacky rain and windstorms, Kiwi dollars and turbo-boosted ocean
beach DX!

990-Fiji Gold was S9.like all the other Pacific island DU's this morning,
despite using only my hand-held hot-rodded Ultralight--

 the wildest ocean beach propagation anyone could ever ask for. Wish you were
here-- the entire place runs on Kiwi dollars-- usually for far more than the
value of whatever you get as a tourist :-) But the ocean beach propagation is
worth the cost of an entire trip!

Gary