Thanks Chuck and Bruce,

You have both really made my day!

This morning was the first chance I had to set up the 5" Frequent Flyer FSL
after two days of wacky weather, and I couldn't ask for better results.
Unfortunately the ANZ regulars were smothering all the other "exotic"
frequencies (with the exception of 909 and 1377, which were being smothered by
S9+ CNR signals). Wish you both were here!

Gary