Hi Bruce,

This was 1431-Korean at 1631 UTC this morning, matching the Mongolian relay
schedule https://dreamcrafts.box.com/s/fwim89p1b3owm6tqluz3045aya1t249f

693-Bangladesh made another strong appearance with exotic music and foreign
female speech at 1625
https://dreamcrafts.box.com/s/ydm0dwwhoifbwx3ftp2g7rij15as3nen

918 had female speech in an unknown language at 1647; it doesn't sound like
Shandong's Mandarin to me, but I've been wrong before :-)
https://dreamcrafts.box.com/s/ml1vqzmgl35q9gfzpzlsepvvmz1l1shw

1566 had an UnID TP co-channel mixing with 3NE's English and HLAZ's Chinese at
1642. This was probably either India or Norfolk Island, but further review of
the wacky MP3 is needed.

You and Chuck should consider a trip here-- really wild DX even with Ultralight
"Frequent Flyer" gear. The place runs on Kiwi dollars-- a LOT of Kiwi dollars,
that is.

Gary