From: IRCA <irca-boun...@hard-core-dx.com> on behalf of Nick Hall-Patch
<n...@ieee.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2018 11:32:04 AM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America
Subject: [IRCA] Fwd: [mwcircle] Absolute Radio MW coverage cut approved

Our trans-Atlantic beacon in western Canada  will lose some zip next
season.   In the article that Mike Terry references below, the link
references another link:

https://www.ofcom.org.uk/__data/assets/pdf_file/0022/112918/Statement-Absolute-Radio-proposals-to-reduce-AM-coverage.pdf

which gives more technical details.   The important thing for DXers
is 3dB reduction in power output from their big transmitters, the
ones most likely to make it overseas.

 From Mike Terry, MW Circle: