Thanks Todd,

KFAQ sounds logical to me if it carries the Coast to Coast program.

Oddly enough almost all the USA signals received in the Cook Islands came from
California, with the exception of 1160-KSL (which blasted in at an S9+++ level
on one night). Since I was DXing in the DU area, maybe these signals should be
called UA's (Up Above)?

Gary