From: IRCA <irca-boun...@hard-core-dx.com> on behalf of Gary DeBock
<d1028g...@comcast.net>
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2018 4:53 PM
To: America, Mailing
Subject: [IRCA] 918 kHz DU English Puzzle

In the same Cook Island 918 kHz MP3 as Cambodia and Shandong (recorded at 1658
UTC on April 12th) there are two DU English stations mixing at a strong level
from 2:40 until 6:00 into the recording, one of which builds up strength until
4:36 with a strong "Midnight, with Merv (?) Starr" mention. Can anyone (Theo?)
decipher the DU English to provide any identity clues? Thanks in advance!
https://dreamcrafts.box.com/s/takoyz5d3l19wockuky8x1e0d8m8fiv0

Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA

..