<<< Still mostly Down Under, but a shadow of yesterday morning. >>>

It was somewhat better at the Cliff this morning, Nick :-) S9+ signals from
558-Fiji, 1017-Tonga (all session long) and the usual Kiwi blasters. Craig
Barnes had both Fiji and Tonga at S9 on his 5 inch Frequent Flyer FSL. We had
our session at Rockwork 5 this morning (due to jam packed RV's at Rockwork 4).
The DXpedition could prove interesting if those RV's stake out a long term
claim, but Craig and I had a total blast at Rockwork 5. See you soon!

Gary