From: jniven <jni...@austin.rr.com>
<irca@hard-core-dx.com>; nrc-am <nrc...@googlegroups.com>
Cc: 'Mark Connelly' <markwa1...@aol.com>
Sent: Fri, Aug 31, 2018 8:08 pm
Subject: SDR ELAD Recordings

Please find for your listening pleasure the following recording made using an
ELAD SDR FDM-S2 on 1200 foot BOG antenna.
This was made from Corpus Christi on October 16th 2016 at 9:58pm local time

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l2b8xw3eux7qpry/2016_10_16_02_58_00_FDMSW1_Rec_RF_000.zip?dl=0

I will have it up for 1 week and I will remove it from the dropbox and replace
with another recording.
Enjoy!

James Niven
Austin, Texas