From: IRCA <irca-boun...@hard-core-dx.com> on behalf of Gary DeBock
<d1028g...@comcast.net>
Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2018 9:09 PM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Morning TP Methodology?

There still seems to be a lot of interest in ocean coast DXing among the local
group, although not necessarily at Grayland. We had 5 DXers at the Rockwork
cliff last month, and Walt and Guy have their favorite DXing spots in Masset,
and on the Oregon coast. Exotic ocean beaches in the forward Pacific areas have
even come into play recently with the "Frequent Flyer" FSL's, as Craig and I
made multiple trips to Hawaii, and the Cook Islands. The future has never
looked more interesting!

Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)

> On September 23, 2018 at 8:47 PM Chuck Hutton <charle...@msn.com> wrote:
>

> Yes, there has been no interest this past decade when the usual fall
> DXpedition to Grayland was announced.
>
> Not sure why only a few of us show up.
>
> We do have other choices than the defunct Grayland Motel: Casa Sea Esta in
> Grayland and the Low Tide Motel in Copalis.
>

> Chuck

> <CLIP>
>
>   The big days of the west coast DXpeditions seem to be over, unfortunately,
> with the demise of the Grayland
> Motel, and more likely because we're all getting that much older!  Thanks for
> the memories!   73,  Walt Salmaniw

the International Radio Club of America (IRCA) To see the collection of prior
postings to the list, visit the IRCA Archives.(The current archive is only
available to the list members.Using IRCA