--- Begin Message ---
Conditions were improved this morning. The Japanese and Korean big guns were
the mainstays. I listened from 1302  to 1432.

567 w/ male and female, weak, poss. JOIK or HLKF

594 JOAK I believe this was the loudest I’ve heard them, anywhere! W/male in
JJ. I would estimate an S8 signal until well after LSR.

657 fair to good, on peaks, w/female w/somber singing followed by choir
w/martial sounding mx, probably North Korea

693 JOAB good w/fem in JJ, Brazilian Portuguese later on

747 JOIB w/fem in JJ, weak

774 JOUB w/fem in JJ, good

828 JOBB good w/male and female w/language lesson, sounded like CC

972 HLCA w/male speaking in?? In and out

1179 Asian singing under KLAY splatter, poss. CHN?

1566 HLAZ weak w/male speaking

Better, but not the equivalent of the recent Saturday morning bonanza! The
highlight of the trip was getting together with the Victoria DX contingent.
What fun!

73 and Best of DX,

Craig Barnes

Sent from my iPhone