After 14:00 UTC when I tuned in, all I can say is, "Wow".   Armchair copy
of the Japanese on 594 and 774, for example, with the latter having
interesting English lessons regarding USAF bases in Japan (not the usual
really simple English lessons).  Gave Colin's variable remote resistance a
work out, nicely nulling a lot of my local noise.  612 had Australia
dominant, although I could make out, presumably, the cochannel Japanese
station.  Even 657 from Pyongyang was coming in pretty well.  747 Japan was
the star NHK2 outlet at 14:27.   Very strong!  Thanks to Nick's DX
Fishbarrel for alerting me to such a great morning!!!   73,   Walt