Nick,

It's amazing how long range transoceanic signals favor one local location over
another. The second tier Japanese avoid this location like the plague, but the
Koreans and Chinese pound right in. Unlike Victoria, New Zealand has never
shown up here on MW-- maybe that's why the Rockwork cliff is such a nice change
of pace every summer? :-)

Gary