NIck, I wondered whether my antennas snagged too many stations of late, and
were needing a breather.  I didn't get to the dials until 14:30, rather
late, and my sense at that time, at least, was that conditions were
slightly down from the past few days, although still very nice.  At my QTH,
the stations were all there, but at lower levels compared to what, "I've
become accustomed to".  I, too, imagined what conditions must have been
like on the coast!!!  As in the past 3 days, my west wire outperformed the
north wire, but only by a bit.  Nothing on the SW ALA, though, mostly.  No
SDR recordings this morning....I'm still working on my 25 October
recordings (now up to 1143)....73,   Walt