Exact same situation here this morning, Nigel, although with the Chinese
stations.
In the predawn darkness 756-CNR1, 837-China and 936-China were all managing
some good audio around 1350, but sunrise enhancement was more like sunrise
degradation. By 1440 the Chinese stations had generally tanked, although some
diehard Koreans on 603, 864 and 972 were still hanging around at weak levels.

Gary