From: IRCA <irca-boun...@hard-core-dx.com> on behalf of Nick Hall-Patch
<n...@ieee.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 3, 2018 10:03 PM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America
Subject: Re: [IRCA] 0140 UTC T's WC

I hadn't realized that Koranic recitations wouldn't sound Middle
Eastern to some, Chuck, given their origin, and the relative
strictness concerning their modification.

Nick

At 03:30 2018-11-04, Chuck Hutton wrote:

>I'd have a hard time thinking of "Middle Easter music " and "wall to
>wall Koran" as the same thing.
>
>As there was no time given for the "middle eastern music", it's hard
>to rule Iran in or out.
>

>Chuck

>Likely Egypt with wall to wall Koran?
>
>Other than hearing them, mostly  audio traces on 909 1215 and
>1386.   Seems to be settling down somewhat post-0300UT.
>

>At 01:48 2018-11-04, R. Colin Newell wrote:
>
> >Middle eastern kinda music on 864khz...
> >
> >Carriers that we've become accustomed to; 1215, 1386, 1575, 1089 etc...
> >
> >Colin Newell - Victoria - B.C. CANADA -
the International Radio Club of America (IRCA) To see the collection of prior
postings to the list, visit the IRCA Archives.(The current archive is only
available to the list members.Using IRCA