Heya guys. Amazing logs over the past two weeks, and you Victoria guys have
been... victorious. You guys have been tearing China up. Thank you!

Very pleased this week with some awesome TA logs from Tim in Iowa and a huge
batch of logs from Walt. Some how I missed Walt’s report until this morning
after I had created the column and was about to submit to Phil. i changed my
‘here is DXWW column’ to opps, huge log from Walt I missed, may be tomorrow.

I started looking through Walt’s log’s and they were totally formatted the way
I do DXWW (from Mark Connelly’s logging report method when I originally took
over DXWW-E). I was able to add Walt’s logs very fast and done, column
submitted to Phil an hour later. The only thing I was missing was Walt’s
receiver/antenna details. :)

Thanks everyone!

73,
Brandon