I took the morning off -- Nick HP's "Fish Barrel" looked pretty perky
around 14:40 UTC -- maybe 14:45

I need to be up SUPER EARLY tomorrow to take the missus to the Airport....
out the door around 5 AM -

So I'll have LOTS of time for PSR DXing.

On Wed, Nov 7, 2018 at 10:18 AM Guy Atkins <d...@guyatkins.com> wrote:

> I hope other DXers in the Northwest, from the Victoria crew southwards,
> found last night to be a fascinating time at the dials.
>

> --
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -
VA7WWV | Twitter @CoffeeCrew | Victoria - Canada