--- Begin Message ---
Aloha Gary,

You have definitely eclipsed my Princeville DX foray results. It sounds like
the combination of Poipu being a great location selection, the Frequent Flyer
gear and your DXing prowess have contributed to a very successful DXpedition!
Congrats on all of the great TP DX!

Aloha & 73,

Craig Barnes

Sent from my iPhone