Hello list members,

It has been a while since subscribing to this list, and about 4-5 months,
my wife and I moved to Southern California, so I now get to start all over
again with the MWDX.The new QTH is in Desert Hot Springs, about 10 miles
straight north of Palm Springs and practically surrounded by mountains.
This is probably the most distant station I have heard since moving here.

KRVN 880 Lexington NE, farm reports, news, station ID, several mentions of
Lexington. Clear signal for a few minutes although the noise is getting
louder. (Miller)

It's good to be back on the list.

73 de Joe

--