Magic is still about 6 Hz above 2BL last I heard here in IL a couple weeks
ago. I'd expect you'd have both carriers and could tell from the spectrum
graph of your SDR.  73 KAZ Barrington IL

PS I'd never in my wildest dreams had expected to be able to tell this in
IL, but then came Perseus and DKAZ antenna!