Hmmm … maybe it really IS a ‘zero sum’ game — we can’t both have good DX at the
same time?!  ;-)

I’m getting payback now as I struggle through gale-force winds driving a nasty
mix of wintry stuff to take down the 115 deg. DKAZ to have one less thing to do
tomorrow.  Oh yea, it had already blown down anyway — not just collapsed masts
but ‘blown down’ still erect but horizontal.  Tie wraps busted clean off.
After I warm up and dry off a bit I’m going out to finish and try to put the 35
deg. [‘TP Magic’] antenna back up.  It’s just de-telescoped.

Fingers crossed … as soon as they thaw out.

—