I see presumed Ethiopia on 972.019-023 kHz. Just strange, that last night they were on overnight, that's new.

73, Mauno

Nigel Pimblett kirjoitti 17.11.2018 klo 3:10:
Nick's use of the  term 'revolting' seemed an appropriate description of conditions here in Alberta also.    Asia did even worse than yesterday, with absolutely no discernible audio. From DU,  4BC was actually quite good at times, and I also noted 4QD on 1548 and 891 5AN, but that was it.

Given it's ability to reach Maine I watched 972 closely, but it never got better than a mediocre carrier.  Interestingly I noted another carrier there on about 972.027 which was nearly as strong at times.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, AB