On Nov 17, 2018, at 12:15 AM, 'Mark Connelly' via NRC-AM
<nrc...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> Bill, is there a website of your latest DXpedition logs?

There always is Mark.  This latest Quoddy House DXp will be at:

http://realmonitor.com/am_logs_qh12.php

Just a skeleton there now but I’ll be adding things over the next couple of
weeks.

First to show up will be some TPs!

Bill Whitacre
… at the Lucerne Inn awaiting flight home tomorrow - no longer DXing but
wishing he was.

—

You can ‘still be DXing’ from QH by listening to the KiwiSDR I left behind:

http://qhkiwisdr.proxy.kiwisdr.com:8073/

… before you say anything, there’s a telephone pole and transformer a couple of
hundred behind it and I think that’s where the noises come from.