Hi

This is an observation on overnight TA conditions from across the pond.

There appeared to be a wipe out of TA signals around 0500 utc. I do a plot of carriers on each frequency and nearly every frequency shows audio disappearing at around that time ... almost as if a plug has been pulled.

It would be interesting to learn if anyone 'on the other side' noticed this.

I'm attaching a plot of 1430 kHz, which is typical of just about every frequency The white/blue fuzz around a carrier represents audio present and you can see what happens at 0500.

Paul
Troon, Scotland