Was doing a quick test on some gear this morning so listening was not a
high priority -

That said, there was, what sounded like English news as read by a YL on
1098 - which was (at that moment)
the strongest TP signal on the band - I half suspect it was the Marshall
Islands actually running BBC news at a very odd
hour -- instead of running open carrier... it was on/about 1540 UTC -- give
or take...

Now I need to listen to that Hall-Patch mystery recording.

*Receiver - Drake R8*
*West and North Flag - VACTROL remote termination controllers -- and my
very first "dual channel VACTROL controller" purpose built for a customer.*

*Misek/Lankford/Ratzlaff/Newell 2018 Phaser (also operating as a signal
combiner...)*

--
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -