Yes, Asianet Radio was heard here at 1500 and 1600 on 1539 kHz.

Mauno

Nick Hall-Patch kirjoitti 25.12.2018 klo 8:12:
I was out of town for a day and left the SDR to do the listening.   It did
rather a good job; I wish I'd been there to help it along with parallels and
such.

It wasn't so much that there were east Asians hammering in, it was the over the
pole evidence.   Unless the three ascending chimes are used on the half hour by
someone other than Iran on 1098, then....Iran was coming in on 1098, half an
hour before my local sunrise.   And who might Indian influenced pop music on
1539 be?   And that Iranian jammer on 1575 was just thundering at times.  Files
will probably be worth a second listen

Oddly, NHK2 signed off at 1440UT today, leaving carriers on.

pretty darn good audio (all of it understandable by a native speaker, at least
briefly):

not quite, though the jammer on 1575 came close at times

Reasonable audio at  times during the period (much of it understandable by a
native speaker, though often battling with splash or noise):

594 JOAK 1530UT

639 CNR1 assumed, two men in Chinese 1516UT, but no parallels

972 HLCA 1519UT

1539 Asianet? Indian influenced pop music 1518UT and at various times later;
good at 1547UT with man in unID language; Malayalam?

1575 Iran jammer, first heard 1443:30UT, sudden appearance quite strong, so,
early and often , as heard until after 1600UT

1575 VoA woman in SE Asian language, Burmese listed, 1553UT; had heard weaker
VoA ID at 1530UT; also noted strong quite good at 1601UT, but nothing on the
hour

not so reasonable audio, occasional words or phrases in splash or noise could
be understood by a native speaker:

567 JOIK //594 1554UT

1098 Iran.  piano music, man talking slowly, 3 ascending chimes typical for
Iran, 1530UT; completely unexpected, to say the least.

1566 HLAZ? choral music 1555UT

Burbles in the splatter and noise (if lucky, language might be guessed at by
cadence of talk, or parallel established by changes in talk or music)

576 vaguely oriental sounding vocal music 1521UT

702 portentous music 1522UT made me think North Korea, but woman talking 1523
and 1526UT sounded too laid back.  No idea?

837 man talking; Tagalog?  Again, no clue at this point

855 orchestral music, 1529UT N. Korea?

936 man talking, didn't sound Chinese though; 1544UT

1287 man talking, Japanese intonation, pip on hour, 1600UT

1323 woman talking, Russian intonation

Strongish het, no or "near imaginary" audio (either undermodulated or ravaged
by splatter)

603 621 675   747 756 774 819 828  846 864 891 909 918 945 1026 1107 1116 1215
1332  1422  1458 seemed to be Asian;
  nothing much  seemed  to be DU

best wishes,

Nick