--- Begin Message ---
Aaall is OK using  link below. Cheers.

Best wishes
Barry
Carlisle UK.  Lat. 55.0119N   Lon. 2.9668W

    On Wednesday, 26 December 2018, 00:57:31 GMT, Nick Hall-Patch
<n...@ieee.org> wrote:

 Thanks Paul.  A nice Christmas present, so a merry one to you also.

I'll have to poke around that site, and see if there are patterns also.

Nick

At 23:10 2018-12-25, Paul B. Walker, Jr. wrote:
>Current, up to date data for Canadian AM's can be a bit hard to find.
>FCCdata.org lists power levels but doesn't have much other data.
>
>What may be useful is power/pattern change times and thanks to an
>RF/Telecom friend in Canada, I've found a database which may be very very
>useful to those who DX Canadian AM signals.
>
>https://sms-sgs.ic.gc.ca/licenseSearch/searchVirtualLicense?execution=e3s1
>
>Type in call letters, hit download PDF ... scroll down. licensed parameters
>and power up/down and pattern change times are listed.
>
>Paul
>original contributors and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of
>the IRCA, its editors, publishing staff, or officers

Nick Hall-Patch
Victoria, BC
Canada

--- End Message ---