I was wondering where you NW coast guys were for last night's TA's. Things
were OK here in IL at SS and gradually deteriorated as some solar
disturbance came up. Your 531 is Algeria and good peaks here // a weaker
549 as usual with this usually lively AA pop mx.

855 Spain usually atop past bad CJBC slop. I may have had Romania in there
for a bit. Several carriers noted on spectrum.

Most big gun UK's in somewhat. Quite a few lower band Spaniards as usual.
Still no sign of 1575 jammer. You guys get this and Farda way better than
do I. Just a carrier on 1026 here.

New here was Greenland on 650 // stream and the traces of 720 I could pull
past phased WGN. The way for me to get Greenland was to phase down WSCR 670
reducing their IBOC and also crushing WSM.

New here with about 30 seconds of Koran was the Saudi Koran stn on 999
coming up clearly over COPE Madrid. WMVP phases easily so I get COPE 999 in
decent TA cx.

73 KAZ Perseus and Mini Phased BOG System at 32 deg. Barrington IL