      From: Pete Taylor <p...@comcast.net>
 To: NRC <nrc...@googlegroups.com>; IRCA <irca@hard-core-dx.com>
 Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2018 10:25 PM
 Subject: [IRCA] TWO QUESTIONS

First, I am looking for some new headphones. Please let me know of any which
work well for you and which you really enjoy.

Next, if you are a Dropbox user, please e-mail me. I have run in to some
challenges.

Thanks and Happy New Year to one and all!

Pete Taylor
Tacoma, WA
12225w 4719n
HQ180 & ICF2010