<<< AIR 1566 used to be a powerful dominant station in Newfoundland, but in the
last 2 years we have not heard it at all.
Something has happened to their transmitter / antenna. >>>

That makes perfect sense, judging from the total absence of 1566-AIR in the
Pacific islands last year. They were completely MIA in both the Cooks and
Hawaii, even on mornings when other Indian frequencies managed fair strength.

Gary