Hi Nick,

<<<   Going over
the SDR recordings, there are ever so faint
traces of the R. Iran chimes also on 585 and 720 at 1530UT on 24 December.  >>>

For what it's worth, there was a 720 reception in Hawaii two months ago that
the Finnish DXers suspected was from Iran, but nobody could identify the exotic
language being broadcast at the time.

Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)